Pages

EE Press Releases RSS Feed

Delta Digital

Sunday 15 July 2012

The biggest issue I have with moving on to a smart phone platform is the battery life. Most smart phones seem to last for a day or less on one charge. My trusy old Sony Ericsson K800 goes for 3 days on one charge and it's five years old. The camera is one of the best I have seen on a mobile device. Listening to MP3s on the K800 is a bit like my old mono record player I had in the late 70's but it has a certain charm to it. The fact that I could play my own records at the age of 15 was awesome. The fact that I can take whole CDs and listem to them with what seems like endless power is just as amazing. I don't have to worry about the basics function of phoning or receiving calls ceasing because of lack of battery power. The Sony Ericsson K800 is the best phone I have had by some distance and it is going to take a hell of a smart phone device to come anywhere close on the basic fundamentals of a mobile phone. Let us see - I have my eye on the Galaxy SIII this month.